By Mark Summerfield
Qt has advanced right into a remarkably strong resolution for cross-platform machine, net, and cellular improvement. even if, even the main skilled Qt programmers basically use a fragment of its functions. in addition, sensible information regarding Qt’s most modern good points has been scarce—until now.
Advanced Qt Programming shows builders precisely tips on how to take complete benefit of Qt 4.5’s and Qt 4.6’s Most worthy new APIs, program styles, and improvement practices. Authored by way of Qt professional Mark Summerfield, this e-book concentrates on strategies that provide the main strength and suppleness with the least extra complexity.
Summerfield focuses in particular on model/view and graphics/view programming, hybrid desktop/Web purposes, threading, and purposes incorporating media and wealthy textual content. all through, he offers real looking, downloadable code examples, all demonstrated on home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux utilizing Qt 4.6 (and so much proven on Qt 4.5) and designed to count on destiny types of Qt. The book
- Walks via utilizing Qt with WebKit to create cutting edge hybrid desktop/Internet purposes
- Shows the way to use the Phonon framework to construct strong multimedia purposes
- Presents state of the art concepts for utilizing model/view desk and tree types, QStandardItemModels, delegates, and perspectives, and for developing customized desk and tree types, delegates, and perspectives
- Explains the right way to write more advantageous threaded courses with the QtConcurrent module and with the QThread category
- Includes certain insurance of constructing wealthy textual content editors and records
- Thoroughly covers graphics/view programming: structure, home windows, widgets, layouts, scenes, and extra
- Introduces Qt 4.6’s strong animation and country computing device frameworks
Read Online or Download Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development) PDF
Similar object oriented design books
Layout tools for Reactive platforms describes tools and strategies for the layout of software program systems—particularly reactive software program structures that interact in stimulus-response habit. Such platforms, which come with info platforms, workflow administration structures, platforms for e-commerce, construction regulate platforms, and embedded software program, more and more include layout features formerly thought of alone—such as complicated info processing, non-trivial habit, and conversation among assorted components—aspects ordinarily taken care of individually by way of vintage software program layout methodologies.
Its time to capitalize in your mastery of Cocoa with professional Objective-C layout styles for iOS. Youve constructed apps that inspired and played, and now youre able to bounce into improvement practices that might depart you with more advantageous, effective, point apps. This booklet is the point you must make the leap from journeyman to grasp.
As a part of the recent Pocket Primer sequence, this publication offers an summary of the most important elements and the resource code to take advantage of Python. It covers the most recent Python advancements, integrated capabilities and customized sessions, facts visualization, pix, databases, and extra. It features a significant other disc with appendices, resource code, and figures [Companion disc records to be had from writer with Amazon order quantity by means of writing to info@merclearning.
This complicated source is perfect for knowledgeable programmers looking useful strategies to actual difficulties. observe beneficial coding recommendations and top practices whereas studying to grasp Microsoft’s latest cross-platform programming language. This definitive consultant will enable you expertly practice and combine C# into what you are promoting purposes.
- Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, A Pattern Language for Distributed Computing: Volume 4 (Wiley Software Patterns Series)
- Java Persistence with MyBatis 3
- Head First Design Patterns: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- Kindle Fire App Development Essentials
- Swift 2 for Absolute Beginners
- C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0: Modern Cross-Platform Development
Additional info for Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development)
Advanced Qt Programming: Creating Great Software with C++ and Qt 4 (Prentice Hall Open Source Software Development) by Mark Summerfield